“The only constant is change“ – frequently heard but still mostly disliked because most of us prefer predictable, constant and harmonious work environments.
So how can we better deal with changes? The answer starts with you:
– Which of your job tasks can be automated, which not?
– How would a perfect day look like 5 years out and which are your resulting goals?
– Which changes have you already mastered?
Once we have answered these 3 key questions we should ask ourselves:
– How can I learn further key competencies?
– What’s my next small action step. And last but not least:
– Who am I? What can I do best? What do I really want?
With the right answers in mind changes almost look appealing – stay healthy and confident … 😄