In a recent study, McKinsey looked at the key skills in greater detail:
- less manual but more digital and social skills
- ability to continually adapt to new ways of working and occupations
- add value beyond automated and intelligent systems
However, at least equally important to skills is our mindset:
- Are we embracing digital changes?
- Can we effectively lead ourself and others?
- Do we ask the right questions and can we actively listen to answers?
The result over 18000 people in terms of a score from 0 to 100 is 57: Higher education typically results in higher skills but not necessarily in a better mindset.
So the simple recipe for a satisfying and highly paid job is to stay curious, flexible and result oriented – stay healthy and confident … 😄